Points well taken except for the reference to resins, there are only 4-5
epoxy formulators in the U.S. if that many.
All the epoxy brands mentioned can be used for glue, it depends more on
the quality of the specific formula and the thixotropic agent used to
make it suitable for bonding. It is more appropriate to talk of quality
of the formulation than whether it was "meant for glue" which has no
relevance.

The best glue is made (or mixed) to replicate the material strength and
flexibility of the material to be glued, so if you want to get very
picky about gluing glass reinforced plastics, mix shredded or chopped
glass fiber into the resin, with a little fumed silica. This is the best
structural bond you can get with fiberglass.
I have a lot of experience at this, manufacturing and building large
sailplanes and towplanes. These are not opinions as much as facts
learned from actually doing it many, many times.

While EZ lam is touted as being thinner for laminating, I would not
hesitate to use as above. I personally don't because I use Fiberlay Pro
Glas now. It has the quality without the high price of the Gougeon
Brothers product. (West Systems)

Much of what is out their in the hobby market is hype and promotional
nonsense, do your own research. Read the product info sheets and how
to's on the West Systems website and Fiberlay sites.

Polyester resin is yesterday's news period. Sorry.

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com