Actually, this new 9303 is fairly exciting to me. I like the software design a lot, and the price performance ratio. I don't have a back up to my 10x, that would be a lot of $$$ to be sitting in reserve. I am doing a write up at the moment... give me a moment or two and you will get some initial pictures as well.