Well I have seen this radio, and if you relish software to meet your
specific sailplane needs, then the 9303 is the one.
I would hazard to say without equivocation that this is the best thing
to address sailplane specific programming tasks since the well respected
Airtronics Vision et al. The Airtronics age is past, regardless of the
fondness of them here. (opinion showing)
 The 9303, aside from ease of programming, has the most dedicated and
sophisticated glider presets of any radio on the market.
 JR seems to be the company that really has their ear to the ground
these days with not only product, but on site customer support and back
up.

If software and the other ancillary benefits don't mean much to you,
then stick with what you find comfortable. If you really want to know
about this thing, go to your dealer and play with one yourself. You
might be pleasantly surprised.

A very biased but honest endorsement based on my personal experience.

 JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com