At 10:13 PM 9/21/2004, you wrote:
Not to rain on Peter's parade, but when I need to have a custom servo cover
I just call Gordy and get Volz plastic covers, the work and they are cheap.
Carbon ones are nice, but why???

Marc
I have a simpler method. I go out to the shop, locate my servo cover mold, find some scraps of fiberglass cloth, and lay up my own. Biggest problem is finding the mold. :-)

Chuck Andrson