In case anyone missed it, there is a link on RCU with a photo of the new
14-channel Futaba radio

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/new_futaba_9zap_replacement/m_2199011/tm.htm

No real word on release date, cost, or full features. Just speculation right
now.

Rumors I have heard say full 14-channel 2048 PCM, total mix control (any
channel to any channel), total independent switch assignment (functions too,
put rudder on a switch if you want to!!), synthesized RF deck, full digital
trims, and three-aircraft type programming.

Oh, and a color BIG screen !!

I can remember working at Pro-Line in 1975 when a 7-channel radio with 1
dual rate and no servo reversing cost $750.00!! That's close to $3K in 2004
dollars!!

Amazing stuff.