I have a new TD ship in the works that might interest some of you.  The
wing uses the Drela AG40-43 sections and has a 136" span.  Molded
construction  It will feature a pod/boom fuse with a one-piece stab.  Not
sure at the moment whether ths stab will be built up or molded.  I am
shooting for a bit under 70 oz. for those light ship fans.

The Supra is spec'd at 48 ounces and I recently built one at 55, For those who are interested, you can read about it here:
http://rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279600

Warren

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx