Well Folks,
Karen and I are back from the TNT @ the Southfork Ranch, sponsored by the SLNT!!
What a Hoot !!
Congradulations to Pard, Jim Bacus......

I got to Hook Up with some of my 2001 Nats buds from the area as well.

Major KUDOs to the whole team, that thru adversity, managed to put on a really challenging contest.

My Sincere Thanks to Henry Bostick for inviting us and feeding us...

Thanks to all the Donors for the Raffle prizes....
I won a Nice 2 Meter Wing Bag From Barry Kennedy !!  Way Kool !!

I Shipped Sport tube FedEx 2-3 day ground for 30 bucks one way...

I Flew my Icon as well... Came home with 2 pieces of wood, and scant points away from the coveted Golden Chalice.

Sundays Conditions were tuff, and Bacus Earned it....Trust me..

My best to all
Capn Jack