>>I love good design, and high tech laminates
>>and smooth flowing gel coat surfaces ;-)

Okay, hope you're wallet is upto it. ;-) You may want to speak with James
Bacus. He's got the "latest plane" bug too. (just funnin' ya Jim)

>>the high tech ships were going up while the lower end planes
>>were launched and came down.

Well, yes and no. The super-duper ships do more than lower tech planes. For
one, they have "legs". Meaning they can cover ground much better to hop
between areas of lift. But I doubt they can wrap a thermal better than a
floater. Both still take good piloting. Frankly, the higher tech ships kinda
need even more skilled piloting.

Best of luck,
Bill Swingle