From: Jim Larkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 4:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] FW: Which sailplane to get?

May I suggest--The Skyhawk is a good old ship, as is the Mako.  I think the
Mako is somewhat overpriced.  If this is your first  full house ship, I
recommend the Skyhawk.  I managed to tear up a few learning to fly this type
ship, and if that is gonna happen, I would rather tear up the less expensive
ship.  I bought a fine Addiction for $500.00 with Volz servos, that is why I
feel the Mako is somewhat overpriced.  Hope this helps.   Jim