Hi Joe,

Is anyone doing XC with scale ships (big - 6 meter plus say) down your way?

Joe Wurts wrote:

After the dark cloud hovering over me moved off to a safe distance, Jim
Rolle graciously offered up his backup SBXC plane for my use....

-- Simon Van Leeuwen RADIUS SYSTEMS PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice Cogito Ergo Zooom