Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:23:17 -0700
From: Les Grammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Soaring V1 #4399

So tell me if you wouldn't mind...how does the 'ascending score' work? You
try to make each flight longer than the previous?  If it comes up shorter,
you start over again, then the person who gets to the highest time wins, or
greatest difference between first and 3rd time, or what?  Sounds
interesting!