I have an Airtronics Vision SP radio, with an 8 channel PCM reciever
and a couple of transmitter frequency modules. Also the manual and
charger are included.

It is in excellent condition, the battery pack has been upgraded to
1800mah NiMh batteries, and has been modified to accept those
batteries.

The case style is the later model case, manufactured shortly before
they were discontinued, the EPROM version is also the latest, I don't
remember the exact number, but it is the latest version. I think it's
version 3.34 if I remember correctly.

I'm sure most of the people on this group are aware of the
capabilities, and ease of programming the Vision 8 SP has.

I am not listing this on Ebay. I'd like this to go to someone on the
exchange, as I know it will be appreciated.

I am accepting bids by e-mail, basically this will go to the highest
bid I get by e-mail and bidding will end October 13th at 12:00pm PDT.

I will keep the group updated once a day as to the current high bid.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can be reached, or you can
send me bids at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks!

Mike N.