Unfortunately, the article's statement was one made
while the FCC ignored presented evidence to the
contrary. If utility companies' past history for
maintenance is any indication wireless comms as we
know it may soon cease to be usable. I have seen
articles in which at least one company abandoned
efforts because they could not contain the RFI.

--- Tom Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The article I read stated that the HAM operator's
> concerns "could be
> managed" but nothing regarding R/C interference.

=====
Len Revelle  N9IJ
 "My career goal is to retire"