Jeff is right on top of things with his previous posts.  I personally
think Jax, while smaller, has more soaring related stuff, but either
way, gliders are a small part of their core business, unlike cars,
boats, and slimers.  Jax's slimer focus has dwindled quite a bit by the
closure of the premier Mile Square Park for flying, and now the whole
store is struggling, in fact it's for sale if anyone wants to try to
make it go.

If you are into electrics or slopers, one of the best toy stores you
will ever find is not too far away in Covina, close to Temple Hill which
is a great slopeing destination.  It's the headquarters of
SoaringUSA.com.  Everything you see on the website, and actually quite a
bit more is available for drooling and fondling at our warehouse
facility.

Call ahead for a visit.  The contact info is on our website.

Welcome to SoCal.  Ignore the rain, it's our 5 days allocated this year
for rain :-)

Nathan Woods
www.soaringusa.com