Oh, the non-foamy was the Ion, or maybe Ionosphere.  It had a kevlar pod
with access only from the wing area.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheryl and Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 8:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] looking for a hlg

Greetings!

Someone, I believe in the greater Seattle area, was offering a smallish
DLG
type plane.  I believe it was a foamie, but I'm not sure.  They had a
film
clip on their web site showing launches and some remarkable heights the
plane could get to.  I've lost that web site/source for the plane.

Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks,

Bill

--
He who gives up freedom for security deserves neither.

-Ben
Franklin.

Bill Johns & Cheryl Greenstreet
Colton, WA

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.