--- Ken Leamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It comes down to one thing.
> If you Ignore government and not pay attention to what they do or say, you
> lose.

exactly. And be it guns or R/C Sailplanes, it will be gone. Frankly I don't
own a gun... never have. But understand COMPLETELY the gun owner's postition.
We ignore our loss of freedoms, even if we believe a particular loss is 'fine
with me', at our own peril. And the limp 'you know what' lawyers we elect to
office will ban or restrict the 'easy stuff' like R/C Sailplanes long before
the hard stuff Mr China would have banned. Why? Why do we keep electing these
people? Why is there no grass roots effort to have a 'none of the above'
choice and make them select someone else?

Dumb Dumb Dumb. No matter what it is, guns, speech, privacy, chemistry sets,
rockets, R/C planes, R/C boats, R/C helis, <you name it>, once it's lost it
takes 10 times as much effort to bring it back.

Mr China simply 'does not get it' and sadly never will. He sounds good. So
did Neville Chamberlain. Both would achieve the same results. :(

This is my one allowed RCSE post on the subject. :D

"Those that would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither." How true.

Jeff

=====