Pages used to be one of the primary users of our band, they sat spaced 10KHz
from our channels. I didn't think that this was relevant any more since
everything was cellphone and the like but these frequencies may have got a
new lease on life with products like the trafficgauge that provide a
realtime congestion displays for motorists.

Martin Usher