Jeff Gortatowsky wrote:

... snip a great contest story ....
... 83 (out of 100) landing.
> ... one of those landings was 96, and another was an 80, and
another a 63. I think they were the standard AMA 25 foot tapes, 100 points. Jeff

Jeff, those landing results sound outstanding for a newbie flier! (I should know, I am working from upgrading from newbie to intermediate status myself). I sure hope you are an LSF I or II aspirant with those landing scores. It sounds like landings are a snap for you!

Best of luck!
Stuart