happy trails - Rob Glover
From: Mike Remus <>
That sure would be nice Rob I have one now and haven't made it through
the programing yet.  Too much Airtronics in my head.  I don't like the
Left front flight switch either.  It is to close the to the flap stick
for my clumsy finger.   I opened up the radio to see about moving the
Left 3 position switch to where the trainer button is.  Not a good idea.
Any other ideas?