I am thinking about selling my profi 4000 but don't know what to ask for it, what is a
fair price.  It is in good condition no cracks, a
few scratches.  It has software version 2.0, new battery pack 3300 mh Ni-metal
hydride, multiplex metal case, all the swithces and sliders work as they are supposed
to do.

You may be asking why am I selling this profi 4000,  it is because my peanut brain
can't figure out this radio.

Thanks
jj