I bought the Discus and it looked pretty good at first glance. As I started
to build it, I was shocked at the poor quality of the work. more often than
not, misaligned holes, poor glue joints that pulled apart or not even
adequately glued in the first place. the elevator would not clear the
fuseage fin and I ended up shimming it up to clear the fin. the fuselage is
quite brittle and cracks very easily.
the wings are actually a gum wood.. tough as nails..I have continued to
crash this model and have yet to figure out the CG.. I think I was
hopelessly nose heavy by the consensus of others..
I would suggest if you haven't bought one..DON't. save your money and find
a nice used scale bird from someone upgrading to molded or something. I
posted on rcgroups and had an offer for a RTF Nimbus 5 meter that I bought
but have been chicken to fly yet.
If anyone has been successful with the AMD's please post here so I can
figure out what my problem is and I might just repair mine AGAIN. and try
fly it in the future.

KEVIN KAVANEY
[EMAIL PROTECTED]