I picked up an Airtronics Spectra PCM radio at a local RC auction last weekend. Thought the reciever would work with my 660 trans. No luck. The Spectra looks to be real similar to the Vision. I believe it uses the same transmitter module, battery.... You can check part #'s if in doubt. The receiver is model 92985 and is 512 PCM on ch 18. The transmitter & receiver seem to be in good shape -- works fine. I'd like to sell it for $40 + shipping. If you can use a nice older PCM radio - or need vision parts - let me know.  Includes transmitter, receiver, instruction booklet and original box.

Mark

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.