Yep, I know that, I wasn't clear in my post.

The new Van Leeuwen connector has served me well; flown at this year's NATS and many times since. I was trying to point out, that I agree that Tom makes fine connectors; also the new Van Leeuwen connector has worked fine for me. It is possible that both these connectors are fine products.

Barry