I use magnet wire from radio shack, very light and cheap.  Scrape the
insulation off with a knife.  Been told that wire guage has no impact
on reception, curious to know if that's true or not.

Richard

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mark Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Does anybody have a good source for receiver antenna wire? I have 3
> receivers that I would like to replace the wire on. One was in my
Graphite
> and I extended it to 1/4 wave length outside of the fuselage using one
> conductor I stripped from some Hitec servo wire. I would prefer to
obtain a
> reasonable quantity of single conductor wire.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>

> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please
note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only
format with MIME turned off.