The 9X has a lithium battery that is user serviceable. If I were you, I would open the case and take a look. If it's like the 9X you can easily replace it yourself.

-Ben

Brian Chan wrote:

Would any owner of the new JR 9303 answer my question?

I have a Graupner/JR MX22 radio, same physical form as the 9303 but with different software, I think.

In the instruction book, there is a mention of a Lithium battery that keep the memory in the tx "alive". The instruction said that lithium battery needs to be replaced very few years or so, there will be an indication on the screen telling you it needed replacement. BUT the instruction also mention tx has to be sent to the service department to have the battery replaced. It did not mention that it is possible to be done by the user.

I wonder if this is the same for the JR 9303?

Brian