No, the 9303 cannot change modes.  The 9X can.

-Ben

Brian Chan wrote:

I have another question:

Is it possible to change the stick mode to trottle/ailerone on left
stick and elevator/rudder on right stick. On Graupner Tx you can
select stick mode by software setting.

Is this feature also availabe on the JR9303! The Manuals don't show it.

Thanks for your help.

Regrads from Switzerland

Reto

Reto,

I don't know, I don't have a 9303. You sould post it to the soaring exchange. THe MX -22 has the option of changing modes.

It is surprise to learn that the two radios use different method to maintain memory. I would figure that are the same and just use different software.