I'm with Harley. My most fun plane is the big Genie that I was so fortunate as to be able to buy from him. Building more this winter with the new foils and such, but that old 7032 Genie is a true joy to fly. I just need to fix the rudder hinges before next season. ;)

Darwin Garrison
(Oh, the memory of that landing-loop at Fall Roundup with the accompanying 90+ point landing...Ah.)