I'd like to issue a public congratulations to my friend Gerald Baxter of Pensacola, Florida (or thereabouts) on achieving his final contest win requirement for his LSF Level V achievement at the Sunday Unlimited event of the Tangerine Soaring Championship. Unfortunately his win came at my expense.... but we're still friends anyway :-). (If I'd had any brains at all I'd have called the contest after round 5 while I still had the lead by 2 points!)

Nice flying Gerry.... That's the way to finish it, six maxes and plenty of landing points to close the deal.

Your Friend Rick