OK guys... why hasn't anyone ever mentioned J&J Industries American Eagle
designed by Dick Sarpolus (I think)... I'll never forget saving up my
birthday & X-Mas money and running out to the hobby shop to by this.  I took
my sweet time to build it but once I got flying, WOW what a great time I
had.  I do believe the American Eagle was featured in a early to mid-1970's
Flying Models mag... I'd love to know what issue.  My original one I wore
out the pages....

I'm kicking myself now that I sold that plan at an auction for probably no
more than about $25.

Kurt