Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:10:35 -0800
From: Simon Van Leeuwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Scobie Puchtler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: RCSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] RX Help: need opinions/expertise

Are the HITEC's digital?

1)
Sometimes nearby noise sources (flourescent lighting, electric fans,
appliances, etc) generate enough EMI/RFI to cause this. RX swamping (AGC can
not compensate enough) by a TX that is too close can also do this (it may show
up in one servo, or all, or one of a different brand, etc).
2)
Depends on the above, if you move the TX away in a quiet environment, do the
jitters go away?
3)
Too tough to call based on the info, unless you have an identical unit to test
back-to-back...