Hi all,

I've done a quick web search for this plane but haven't come up with any specs. I have a Falcon 550E fuselage, but don't know anything about the aircraft itself. I believe it was an Airtronics product.

If anyone has any info on the wing section, planform, span, area, horizontal stab profile, rudder size/shape, I would be much in debt.

Thanks
     Dan Kitching

Dan,

I have a NIB kit at home and I can give you all the spec you needed to know. And if you are interested, it is for sale.

The section is a Eppler 387, 550 sq in(hence the name 550E), the tail section I used on mine is Naca-0009. The rudder shape is not that important, I converted my to T-tail.

Brian
--
Brian Chan,
An Electric Airplane Junkie @ San Mateo.Ca.USA