Futaba has gone off the deep end.  Check it out here:

http://www.14mz.com

I just can't wait to get my hand on one for my RES!

Since it has the computer stuff in it, I wonder if I can get one from Dell or Fry's!! And the price should drop like a rock in 6 months if it follows the current trend of computer pricing. Does it has a 100% rebate coupon?

Brian
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.