And hopefully I won't be there alone!  Some of the other Louisville Area Soaring Society guys will be there too.

Come on and join us!  It can be cold and light snow flurries and we'll be flying. Its a lot of fun and you have a chance to claim "longest flight of the new year" as part of the contest.

I was lucky enough to get 'longest flight of the new Millenium' a couple of years back.

I won't be going for a win, just need at least 10 pilots to attend for a contest 'count' toward finishing off my LSF3.  Bloomington will be the first of the three I still need, Dallas Dec 9th will be the second.  Its all down hill for me after Dec 9th.  Likely the third will be my defense of the title I took from the Australians last Feb, when I show up on their field Feb27 for the Heathcoate Cup.

So see you at Bloomington.
Gordy