I've been collaborating for several months with Keith Smith, d/b/a Pacific
Sailplanes, to produce a dedicated composite fuselage for the big GENIE sailplane. The intent is to accommodate modelers who would build the ship with such a fuselage
available.

Orders can now be placed through www.pacificsailplanes.com/. The site is very much in an early stage of construction, so please be patient.

To see an enlarged picture of the fuselages, click on the ONLINE STORE box from the Home Page that displays. Click on the tiny, left side thumbnail. When the Security Information box then appears, click on "Yes".

Go to the GENIE web pages at http://genie.rchomepage.com/ for complete information on the GENIE sailplane. A new file "THE GENIE COMPOSITE FUSELAGE" is now included. Under the heading "Other Miscellaneous Files" click on "Composite Fuselage Option".

With many pictures and text, this new file details how to utilize the fuselage to complete the GENIE sailplane. The "WHAT'S AVAILABLE?" file tells what's available to purchase to use in the construction of this unique, scratch-buildable airframe.

Questions??? e-mail me about anything other than ordering fuselages.