I am very disappointed in how many of you ignored my plea NOT to come to
Phoenix (actually west Globe) for the CASL Southwest Classic (SWC). I just
noticed how many guys entered after my initial plea not to do so.

So for those of you who have not yet entered, THANK YOU, and please don't.

Based on the current entries I am going to have to work pretty hard as it is
do even do half way decently. Top ten looks pretty much out of the question
now thanks to the guys that have already ignored me. Any more show up and it
will take all the fun out of it for me :~{

So for those that haven't entered, why not stay home with your families?
Bond with the kids, clean that garage and make your significant other wonder
what's up, paint the house, mow the lawn, do anything, but stay home. What
do I have to do next, BEG???

Oh, and one other thing, the CD flies POWER!! And I'm talking about BIG
noisy planes too, not nifty little electrics. How can you trust that kind of
guy anyhow? He has forsaken you my glider guiding brethren and deserves not
your support!!!

Entry closes in early January I think, so I'm really only asking you to
procrastinate for a couple of more weeks!!

So help a guy out, will ya' ??? It's Christmas after all!!