I'm sure this issue has been brought up before, but there have been a number
of posts where you guys are writing your replies with HTML turned on.  I am
sure that most, if not all mail clients have the ability to send plain text
email.  For those of you who see your posts with HTML text following, please
find a way to shut that option off.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Kurt