<<I have the evidence in my workshop that the stock wing structure is
apparently not up to even moderate winch launches. It was a great, no,
terrific flying sailplane.>>

Huh?

Actually. I saw many Mirages flying when they first came out and don't
recall anyone breaking them on winches at that time.

Well, except for the one Don Edberg blew up at SULA after he added the
carbon spar caps.

Great design with a lot of neat ideas.

- Dave R