It can, but not always. Leave the pack alone for a day or so, then measure the pack V (no load). If you do not see at least 4V, one or more cells will need replacing. Replacing the bad cells will depend on how new the pack is to start with. It may be in your best interest to replace the entire pack if it has seen better days.

If you do see at least 4 volts, go ahead and slow charge @ C/10 for a good 24Hrs. If you have the means test the capacity to ensure it is able to put at least 90% of rated capacity.

Happy holidays

D Hauch wrote:
Hey guys,
I seen I left a 4 cell, 1100 mah Nicad RX pack on for 24 hours.
Does this harm the cells at all ?

Thanks,

Dave Hauch
Mich.
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

-- Simon Van Leeuwen RADIUS SYSTEMS PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice Cogito Ergo Zooom