Flew the annual New Years Day contest in Bloomington Indiana...in the rain most of the day.
Planes disappeared about half way up the line all day and often during the flights.  Very scary stuff.

The contest is a traditional TD contest but with a bonus round for an attempt for the 'longest flight of the year' thrown in.

11 guys participated and that means I am only two contests away from LSF3!!!!

Thanks to all who came to help make sure it was LSF qualified (min 10 pilots)!

Special thanks to our best caller and eagle eye, Ken Marks.

A good time had by all except for Ron Allen who folded the wings on his Icon...er 10 year old Sagitta :-)

Eat your hearts out we flew today and you didn't :-)
Gordy
Louisville today, Dallas for a contest next weekend!