Blaa Blaa Blaa....We flew in Huntsville today.. 71 and wall to wall sun..Had a contest and a lot of fun flights...Saw Jon Stone make the first flights on his hand made Agea wing on an Ava fuse..I predict great things from Jon and this model in 2005....Great day with great friends and "NO" rain, no disappearing models 1/2 way up the line Gordy...Brian
Eat your hearts out we flew today and you didn't :-)
Gordy
Louisville today, Dallas for a contest next weekend!

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.