I've been using the Stylus for a few years now and was wondering how the 9303 compared. I like several things about the Stylus, but there are a few I don't:

1. I think the camber setup is confusing
2. I don't like the way you have to reset the timer. It's not practical for the quick turn-around DLG launches.
3. It's heavy (although for DLG, it exercises both arms)
4. If you select wing type after you've done some programming, everything is reset

The things I love about the Stylus are:

1. The ability to change channels with the modules (although they're a little expensive)
2. The ability to fly on both positive and negative shift

Anyway, I've read some of the literature about the 9303 and now that they're in the hands of the consumers, I'm curious how it stacks up to the Stylus.

Thank you,

Michael Conte
Las Vegas, NV