The Picolario calibrates itself to ground level, and all altitudes reported are relative to where it was switched on.

Anker

At 08:47 AM 1/18/2005, Ben Diss wrote:
Anyone know the ground elevation in this area?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I was there, its true, as I heard the Altimeter (Picolario) report back !
It was a good weekend for the New Nats Schedule.
IMOHO
--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN