Somewhere out there on one of the groups, there was a discussion of sanding
mylars at the LE for vacuum bagging to help it conform better to the LE
radius.  I've searched several archives and can't find it. Also a technique for
notching  the mylars around the tip contour for better fit there as well.
If anyone has  a reference could they please post? I've found a note or two
that ascribe it to  Phil Barnes and/or Mark Drela but I haven't been able to
find a specific  reference or URL yet.
Bagging a few wings and I'd like to improve the LE finish. I've found  Phil's
notes on mylar prep and sizing but nothing (yet) on tapering the  thickness
of the mylars near the LE.
TIA,
- Dave R