At 03:12 PM 1/24/2005, you wrote:
I believe he is one and the same. I admit he seems a little prejudiced here, but we have a man that believes in what he sells and stands behind his product. I wish I had some of his chargers. I will have just as soon as I get tired of these peak chargers killing my packs. That won't be long, I'm almost there already.

Ed Jett

Been using the Sirius Charge for 10 years now on both nicads and nimh batteries without a single problem. I endorse everything George Joy says about his equipment.

Chuck Anderson.