From: Robert Bingham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 6:44 PM
To: 'rcse'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Yahoogroups
Subject: [RCSE] GliderKing down for good.

I've made the decision to pull the GliderKing.com website site offline for
the foreseeable future. I simply have too much rebuilding to do to bring it
back from a nasty hard disk failure from October. The site, it's pictures,
it's database, and forum are more or less lost. I was planning on
rebuilding, but it's simply not worth the trouble as there are now more
sources than you can shake a stick at for information about our industry.
It's been fun.

Bob Bingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]