Klaus,

I do not know about Bruce, but I had to get two units because everytime I went
to charge my plane or TX one of my flying buddies already had there stuff
hooked up to my charger.  I guess I should not complain too much though since I
used to do the same thing to my brother before I purchased my first charger
from George.  I will probably have to get another one this season since a
couple of times I have gone to charge and had planes and TX's already hooked to
both of my chargers.  George's chargers are top of the line stuff and damn near
idiot proof.  Hell if I can use them I guess they are idiot proof.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS