Whatever the Sirius chargers do and how they do it....
I'll never understand. Nor do i care to.... ;-)

All I know is, since I've been using them exclusively,
I haven't lost one single plane to battery failure
(and this is probably the last 8-9 years). Knock on
Gordy's head.

Losing models to battery failure used to be a fairly
common occurrence for me.

Thanks Don and George!