Aloha to all. I have an Airtronics STYLUS transmitter for sale. It has a 50
MHz RF module (Channel 03) so this will be sold only to a Ham pilot.

It has been thoroughly checked by Airtronics about a year ago and the
lithium memory battery replaced. It is in GREAT CONDITION with all switches
intact and no scratches or abnormal wear. I have an optional rubber ducky
antenna and the original telescoping antenna for it. I also have two battery
packs: an OEM Airtronics 1100 mAh battery pack and an OEM battery pack that
has Mr. NiCad 1850 mAh battery inserts all purchased within the last year.
The original manual, retail box, and OEM charger is also included.

Selling it because of family and personal obligations doesn't give me much
time for the hobby at the moment.

$325 or best offer plus $15 priority mail shipping. No trades, please. Money
order or personal checks (must clear prior to shipping). No PayPal, please
(I don't like paying the fees). Photos upon request. You can email at me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested. Mahalo for looking!

Al Battad - WH6VE
AMA #506981
Glide and Enjoy Life!