Yep, they didn't have a chance.

I crushed a can and a bottle at the field.  We flew but there weren' t 10 pilots to fly with.

Tomorrow is another opportunity...if the rain stays away.

We chucked Blaster DLG's all day and I have to tell you it is one very durable sailplane!

I was working on inverted catches (I hear its an important skill for DLG contests) and a few times I had my elevator rates on low, which put the nose into the ground hard and sometimes the tops of the wing tips.  But not a ding, wrinkle or nuthin.  We skied out twice, pretty flat conditions.

I found out one thing for sure...DLG is hard work.  Sore feet, sore body...nothing like a 130" sailplane, winch and retriever for a great day of exercise :-)

If you guys are thinking about getting a molded comp DLG....Blaster. XP4s are still the benchmark but the blaster seems to have enuf of the right stuff to have some fun. If nuthin else its really pretty :-)

Gordy