Blaster DLGs

Got out and tossed mine a few more times in the wind rain and cold, and it is
amazing.  The thing covers ground like a rocket and I managed to hook up in
some air indicated by inland Seagulls before I left the field.. Camber makes it
just simply bouyant.

I know nothing of DLG's but I am getting to know this plane and to me it flys
like a mini Pike (my contest partner of choice:-).

I am still amazed at its durability...practicing inverted hand catches again in
a cold wind with rain probably is not a good idea for a DLG pretender! But it
still looking new!

So why the wait and wail..?  Barry will be going to AZ and its likely that
there will be plenty of guys fun chucking DLGs there..and once they hear about
it down on the farm....expect back orders when you don't want yours to be.

Heck, Barry was watching me chuck today and a young guy came by and wrote him a
check for one!

Gordy
Ft Worth with a draft under the door and cooolllddd air is on the floor :-(